Give to Alpha
HELP CHANGE LIVES
Why give to Alpha? Here are our top five reasons:
1. 100 per cent of your gift will go towards supporting Alpha around the world
All central running costs have been covered, so your entire gift goes towards work on the ground.
2. Alpha's vision is for the local church
We are passionate about resourcing local churches around the world with easy-to-use, flexible tools.
3. Alpha is for everyone
20 million people have done alpha in 169 countries. It is supported across denominations and christian traditions and used in a wide variety of places, including homes, universities, prisons, churches and youth groups.
4. Alpha is about transformation
We’ve seen incredible transformation in individuals, in families and across communities because people have had the opportunity to hear the good news about Jesus Christ through Alpha.
5. Your gift to Alpha always goes further
The effort of our incredible volunteers around the world ensures the impact of your gift is multiplied many times over.
WAYS TO GIVE TO ALPHA INTERNATIONAL:
- Give online: Click here to give via our partners Just Giving
- Give by credit or debit card: if you would like to find out more about this then please contact us at email@example.com
- Give by standing order: standing orders are easy to set-up with your bank or building society and can be made on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. If you would like to set up a standing order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give As You Earn / Payroll Giving: payroll giving is a tax free way of giving regularly to Alpha International. Your gift is taken directly from your salary before the tax is calculated. If you would like to find out more about this then please contact us at email@example.com
- Give by cheque: please make your cheque payable to Alpha International, write your address on the back of the cheque and send to: Alpha Partners, Alpha International, Freepost LON17818, London SW7 1YN.
- Enquiries: For other ways to give or any enquiry about giving to Alpha International then please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE YOUR GIFT GO FURTHER? (UK tax payers only)
Please contact us at email@example.com for a gift aid declaration form.
What is Gift Aid?
Under the Inland Revenue's Gift Aid scheme, Alpha International is entitled to reclaim the basic rate of tax on gifts made by eligible UK taxpayers. This means that, Alpha can claim 25p for every £1 you give, at no extra cost to you.
Who is eligible?
You must be a UK taxpayer to give through Gift Aid.
Tell me more
For more details about the HMRC policy on Gift Aid and eligibility please see the HMRC website.
What do I do now?
If you are making your donation online through Just Giving, simply check the box for Gift Aid.
For other methods of giving, please complete a Gift Aid Declaration form and return it to us at: Alpha Partners, Alpha International, Freepost LON17818, London SW7 1YN